Master Condo/Apartment Policies

An Association Master Policy typically insures all building and common elements under a single package policy.

Conditions in condominium bylaws and other governing regulations may vary.  Our team at The Murphy Insurance Group will work with you to make certain that your policy adequately covers your Association.  We will also advise unit owners on the coverages they should have on their individual unit owner’s policy.

For More Information Call us at (781) 380-0599